Monday, October 6, 2008

My birthday

My sister in law Becky and I at my birthday dinner.


My team surprised me at a meeting!
They even made me a birthday book!My birthday flowers from Kathy, they died over the weekend. Who knew you had to change the water??!!!



Me and Stevie and my preston look-a-like animal from Colette


I had such a great 26th birthday! It all started last Saturday, Shelly took me to a movie, we saw Nights in Rodanthe, we cried through the whole thing! Then Monday night was dinner with the family at my favorite restaraunt the Olive Garden. Whenever my family all gets together there is laughter and lots of it. My mom even decided to tell one of the good looking waiters that I was single and thought he was cute. Leave it up to her to embarrass me on my birthday. Wednesday was my actual birthday and my friends at work spoiled me! Flowers, gifts and a wonderfuly decorated cubicle. Monica even wrapped my stapler for me :)

Valerie showed up with the kids and brought me cupcakes, she's such a great friend. Then Saturday night Melissa and I went to dinner and a movie.... date night. hehe! We saw Blindness, which I do not recommend even renting at blockbuster. It was completely pointless....

Nonetheless we had a great time. So that ends my birthday celebrations, this is going to be a great year, I can just feel it!

My Princess throne....


1 comment:

Stevie said...

Man, we are cute!no denying that!